~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 13, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window...it is wet and chilly today
I am thinking...about how crazy my day is gonna be
At the moment,I am thankful...that Hubby is doing better
I am going...to the orthodontist, then to DFCS for a meeting, and then out to dinner and Christmas shopping with hubby. It's gonna be a busy day
I am wearing...jeans and a grey polo
I wish...I didn't have to go to the orthodontist today...grrr I hate that ride.
I am working on...laundry...grrrrr
I am hoping...all goes well with Anna
I am hearing...Lacy talking
Around the house...things are looking up:)
I bet you didn't know...I've gone a whole week without a headache...yay!!!!!!!
One of my favorite ...Holidays is Thanksgiving. It is similar to Christmas ,but without all the hustle and bustle. I just enjoy getting together with family and seeing folks you don't see that often. Sometimes I wonder why we can't just celebrate Thanksgiving 4 times a year, after all we all have soooooooo much to be thankful for.I just love everything about Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! No headaches.

    I agree about Thanksgiving! It is great when the hustle and bustle is gone, and you can jsut enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...