~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 11, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window...it is cool and cloudy
I am thinking...about what I need to get done today.
At the moment,I am thankful...that Amber is feeling better.
I am going...to take Katie tomorrow for learners...they are closed today for Veterans day
I am wearing...blue jeans & a green top
I wish...I could get more motivated today...I've just been blah for the last couple of weeks.
I am working on...my blog and family site
I am hoping...to get those finished this weekend
I am hearing...the movie Robots playing on TV
Around the house...It is not very tidy...grrr
One of my favorite ...Christmas CD's is the Alabama Christmas CD Volume 1...I finally found it new on ebay. I've been searching forever for it. I bought volume 1 & 2....yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...