~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 24, 2008

Update on my hubby

Here is the update on my hubby. He will have his pre-op on Oct 30. They will do his surgery on Nov 3. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. All that I know is that they will be replacing the flap that is missing in his stomach and they are going to be cutting the muscle away from his esophagus, to allow the esophagus to expand . He will spend a couple of days in the hospital. He won't be able to eat for a while. He will be on a liquid diet for a couple of weeks in order for the stomach to heal. He won't be able to eat most of the foods we have at Thanksgiving, but if he is doing well he may be able to eat mash potatoes, it just depends on how well he has healed. Well, that's all I know. I will fill you in as we go. Thank you all for the prayers for my hubby.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...