~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 24, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window...it is still raining
I am thinking...about tonight's plans
At the moment I...have a headache
I am going...to take friends little girls out tonight for "Girl's night out"
I am wearing...blue jeans and a red top
I wish...my head would get better
I am working on...still swapping summer and winter clothes...I told you it's a job...grrrr
I am hoping...to get my house in order this weekend
I am hearing...kids giggling
Around the house...I have rubbermaid containers everywhere full of clothes.
I bet you didn't know...I have pet pigs...no we don't eat them...they are only pets.
One of my favorite ...things about the weekend is spending time with just my kids.

1 comment:

  1. I so sorry about your headache. You never did say how your appointment went. I hope you found something out.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...