~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 13, 2008

Three Things...

Three Things That Scare Me:
1.Spiders
2. Snakes
3.funeral homes

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1.My hubby
2. My kids
3.My nanny

Three Things I Love:
1.God
2.Family
3. Church

Three Things I Hate:
1.lies
2.bills
3. drama/trouble

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1.Why people can't just get along.
2.Why things have to be so expensive.
3. Why life has to be so hard.

Three Things On My Desk:
1.My computer
2.School work...stacks...grrr
3.My phone

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1.This
2.Waiting on Tabitha and baby Samantha...No not the ones from bewitched...lol
3.Waiting to leave for my doctors appointment

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1.Travel the world
2.Make a major difference in someones life
3.See all of my relatives accept Jesus as their Saviour

Three Things I Can Do:
1.Teach my children
2.Take care of kids
3.Run a zoo...aka my home

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1.Run a 10 mile road race...maybe I'm just 2 lazy
2.Live in a car.. maybe I just don't want to)
3.Kill something or someone (except if it's a bug, snake, rodent, etc)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1.A good Sunday morning sermon
2.A good Sunday night sermon
3. Or even a good Wednesday night sermon

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1.Photography
2. Fixing computers
3.Another language

Three Favorite Foods:
1.Seafood
2.Mexican food
3.Hot wings from Penny's & Darlenes...I love those things...lol

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1.Tom & Jerry
2. Brady Bunch
3. Leave it to Beaver

Three Things I Regret:
1.Not waiting until I was older to start a family.
2. Not spacing my kids more so that I had more time to enjoy each one.
3.Not getting my drivers license earlier...I waited until I was in my 30's.

1 comment:

  1. Three things I like about you:
    -Your faith
    -Your conviction to family
    -Your sweet spirit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...