~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 10, 2008

TGIF!!!!

It's Friday...finally. It's been a grrrrr kind of week.
This week was kinda stressful as I tried to finish up Jacob's portfolio that I had to present to the state. It was frustrating ,because I really didn't understand exactly what they wanted from me, but after talking to some of the other Moms, I got it all together, I'm glad to have that done and behind me.
I've felt like I've been dragging all week, because I haven't been sleeping good ,because Brent is having problems again with his esophagus. He has an appointment next week and next week can't seem to get here fast enough. They will be setting up his appointment for surgery to replace the flapper that shuts off his stomach. I'll be sooooooooooooo glad when he gets this done. I can't even tell you how bad he coughs and chokes ALL night loooong. He doesn't sleep and neither do I.
Last night, we went to Hearth &Harvest with Daymond & Allison. It was really nice. The food was really good and the place was beautiful,but I forgot my camera...grrrr We had alot of fun. I was excited to get to see their new baby. I had been planning to go see him for the last couple of weeks, but it has been so busy for me. He was so tiny and precious. All of our friends are having babies:) It's sooooo sweet!!!!!
As for the weekend, I've promised to take the girls to the mall for jeans. I want to take the little kids to Chuckie Cheese, but I'm not sure If I'll make it. I do have to take the boys to pick out their Halloween costumes. The baby girls have theirs:) I also want to go see Mom and Nanny and I'll be going to church too. That is about it for my weekend plans.
Well, I hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I pray everything goes well for your hubby's surgery, and that you also can get some much needed sleep. Enjoy your weekend!:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...