~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 13, 2008

We had a good weekend!

It's been a good weekend! On Friday, it was the usual girls night out, except this time Jon went too. I also had my neighbor's little girls ,Josie & Abby. We all went out to Stevie B's and I took them shopping:) It was alot of fun!
On Saturday, I got up and tried to get my house somewhat cleaned and after lunch we went to the mall to get Katie some jeans and Jon's shoes .Then I rode over to Toys-r-us to buy more pieces for my dollhouse. I have a dollhouse that all the little kids loooove to play with and I've been collecting all the sets for it.
After that we came home and built a bonfire in the backyard and the kids came over to cook hamburgers, hotdogs, and we roasted marshmallows. I love when ALL my kids are here:) I miss when they all lived at home.
I don't get to see my oldest nearly as much as I'd like since she got married and moved in the opposite direction from everything. Plus, she works 6 days a week, and on her only free day it's Sunday and we all have church on that day. So she is always busy. If only we had a few more days in every week or even just a few extra hours in everyday...that would be nice!
On Sunday, we got up and went to church and then we went to see my friend Christy's new baby "Jake". I think he was the cutest baby boy I've ever seen:) He was so tiny and so precious. After that, I came home and pretty much took it easy the rest of the day.
As for this week, it will be a busy one with lots of appointments. I dread it, but oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.
That's it for us here in Howellville. I hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would vote for both- more days and more hours. :o)

    Sounds like you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...