~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 22, 2008

Quick update on my hubby

They were not able to do the procedure today. They tried but he aspirated and they had to stop. He quit breathing and turned blue . So they had no choice ,but to cancel it. At this time they have no plans to try to do it again. Instead they are just gonna wait and see how he does with the surgery. They were gonna try to do his surgery on Friday, but they have to have both surgeons present, and one is not available on Friday. So I imagine it will be one day next week. We are just waiting for them to call and give us a day and time. I will keep you posted. Thanks for all your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy! How scary! We will keep praying though. Thank heavens it is working!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...