~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 21, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window... it is cold today
I am thinking... about Jacob's school work
At the moment,I am thankful... that my kids are all healthy

I am going... to the conference today
I am wearing... a baby blue jogging set
I wish... I didn't have to go anywhere today
I am working on... laundry and school work
I am hoping... it will warm up today. I've got to go get our winter clothes out of storage.
I am hearing... Katie fussing at Jacob about eating in the den.
Around the house... I've got tons to do
I bet you didn't know... I had a pet flying squirrel one time. We saved her from the mouth of a dog.
One of my favorite ... hangouts is myspace...Here is my MySpace

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...