~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 2, 2008

Precious Pictures

Yesterday, I charged my camera batteries and decided to catch a few pics from early fall. Well, here are three I wanted to share with you. I can't show my foster baby's face (for her privacy and safety), but because these aren't showing her face, I can share them with the public. I just thought they were soooooooo cute.




I love baby's feet. They are just so tiny and new. It makes me think of that song "Be careful little eyes what you see" and then it goes on to say, be careful little ears what you hear...oh be careful little feet where you go...for the Father up above is looking down with Love...


She is trying so hard to climb up on this log...yet her little legs are almost to short. This is Amber(not her real name) and she is 17 months old now.




And this is her favorite thing to do. She is always on the go and always wants me to chase after her, while she goes as fast as she can ...giggling.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love the picture of the feet. It is just so beautiful and charming. Thanks for sharing.

    with blessings,

    Minister Mamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...