~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 1, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...the kids are jumping on the trampoline and laughing
I am thinking...about taking a day off next week
At the moment,I am thankful...for such a beautiful day
I am going...to get Bailey this weekend
I am wearing...blue jean capris and Brent's T-shirt
I wish...??????
I am reading...Having a Marry heart in a Martha world
I am working on...Jacob's portfolio for school
I am hoping...this will be the best school year ever:)
I am hearing...laughing kids...public school got early today
Around the house...it is looking better
I bet you didn't know...that Bay is gonna start coming to stay with us every other weekend...yay!!!!!
One of my favorite ...shopping places is ebay


Picture of the day...
Bay's little feet:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...