~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 3, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...it feels like fall.
I am thinking...about how much better I feel today than I did yesterday.
At the moment,I am thankful...that the weekend is here!
I am going...to get Bailey fitted for new shoes.
I am wearing...a navy polo and capris.
I wish...I had a little more $$$ I'd start Christmas shopping this weekend.
I am reading...still trying to finish "Having a Mary heart in a Martha world".
I am working on...setting up a seller ebay account...to sale all my junk:)
I am hoping...Christy has her baby today. I'm ready to see baby "Jake".
I am hearing...Madagascar playing on the TV.
Around the house...Hubby got my new rooms siding up and he painted it.
I bet you didn't know...(let me think about this one)
One of my favorite ...past times is building websites and helping others build their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...