~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 27, 2008

My weekend in a nutshell

Well, it could have been better if Bailey and I were feeling better, but both of us felt pretty crummy this weekend.
But ,here is how I spent my weekend...
On Friday, Katie, Trinton, Amberly, Josie, Ciara, and me went out to eat and went shopping in Hiram. It was fun except for the rain. It rained and was really yucky on the roads. Other than that, we had a good time. That night Josie and Ciara spent the night with us.
On Saturday, we got Bay. However, when Brent picked her up she was already running fever and I could tell she didn't feel to good. When she feels bad all she wants to do is cuddle and lay around. So I gave her some motrin and after about an hour she felt better. She got up and started playing.
Saturday evening, we went to the Hillbilly Harvest festival. The kids had a blast. Trin won a cake in the cake walk and he was soooooooooooo happy. The kids also enjoyed the hayride and trunk-or-treat a lot. However, by sun down Bailey started feeling bad again and I started feeling bad too. After the festival we all came home and went to bed.
On Sunday, I woke up with a sore throat and Bay woke up burning up with a fever. So we didn't make it to church that morning. I just let her lay around and I fixed lunch for all the older kids and they went to church and then came home and ate. I took Bay home about 2pm.
After that, I took Anna to get new clothes ,because she really needed some ,and I had already bought all the other kids new winter clothes. I had been planning to take her ,but just never had a day to go. So I told her to get in the van, since she was already here. She didn't want me to , but I made her (that's what mamas do). She thinks because she is grown and married that I shouldn't buy things for her...WRONG! She is still my baby. After that, I was feeling really yucky. I came home and went to bed.
Other than feeling yucky, it was a good weekend. At least the kids had a good weekend and that's what matters most to me:)
Today, I feel better:) I have so much to do ,because we were so busy all weekend and just let things go. So today, I'm just trying to catch up in the house and trying to finish school as quickly as possible.
Well, that's it for now. That is my weekend is a nutshell:) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I am starting to worry about you! You need to take care of yourself, cause if mamma don't take care of herself - who will?

    You can't fill others if your well is empty OR your crank is broken! :) So take some time for you to heal- not just to think! -K-

    Hugs, hugs, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...