~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 23, 2008

Just Today...

9:40 pm
Out side my window...It is dark
I am thinking...how I wish my daughter would call so I can go pick her up
At the moment,I am thankful...that bed is coming soon...I'm tired
I am going...to bed soon...yay!!!!
I am wearing...PJ's...lol
I wish...I was already asleep.
I am working on...swapping summer and winter clothes out
I am hoping...to get that done tomorrow. It's hard swapping out clothes with such a big family
I am hearing...Kenny chesney singing on TV in the den
Around the house...It's scattered
I bet you didn't know...not sure about this one...I'm kinda boring
One of my favorite ...events is this weekend...Our Fall Festival...fun,fun,fun and I'm excited about it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...