~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 21, 2008

10 on Tuesday


10 Random Things...out of the blue things that come to my mind...right now.
1.I think I'm going to turn the heat on in my house today. It is getting cool here in the mornings.
2.I hope I will win the outfit I am bidding on for Bailey.
3.I've got to get our winter clothes out of storage this week.
4.I think I'm going to clean my computer off today and burn all my stuff to disks.
5.Gosh it is quiet here!
6.I think I'm going to try to make the grape salad that Lucille gave me a recipe for.
7.I wish I could go back to bed...I'm sleepy.
8.I have a school conference today....grrrrr
9.I've got to go get Katie's paper so she can get her learners.
10.I have no idea what to write. I'm just enjoying this free time on the computer before all the kids wake up:)

1 comment:

  1. Learners?? AAAaaaaahhh! :o) I don't even want to think of that yet. Next year, Sandy! Next year! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...