~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 7, 2008

Just Today



Out side my window...the kids are laughing and playing.
I am thinking...about how I should do Jacob's homeschool portfolio that is due to the state this week.
At the moment...I am thankful that I am feeling better.
I am going...to spend all evening helping Ashley with her math..
I am wearing...blue jeans and a pink & grey top
I wish...the mailman would hurry up and come.
I am reading...these questions.
I am working on...helping Ashley with fractions.
I am hoping...I can go see Christy's baby.
I am hearing...Amber jabbering to the kids at the window.
Around the house...I see so much that I need to get done.
I bet you didn't know...????not sure
One of my favorite ...pieces of clothing is capris.


Picture of the day...






















"Dirty Little feet"
I love this pic of Bailey. She hates wearing shoes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...