~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 8, 2008

Just Today

Wednesday 5:46pm
Out side my window...it is raining...yay!!!!!
I am thinking...about going to bed early.
At the moment,I am thankful...that I can finally set down.
I am going...to take a loooooong hot bath
I am wearing...blue jeans and a grey top
I wish...I could go to bed.
I am reading...these questions.
I am working on...nothing at this very moment....I'm exhausted and not feeling very good.
I am hoping...I can turn in early
I am hearing...Jacob and Trin talking about their pizza rolls
Around the house...the toys are scattered
I bet you didn't know...I had 5 babies here today....yes I'm tired:) I did have lots of help though:)
One of my favorite ...times of the day is late evening with my family... cuddling on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! You sound beat! Kiss the babies and get some sleep. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...