~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 6, 2008

Is it already Monday?

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun. It's been a super busy ,but a good weekend!!!

On Friday, Jon and I went out for dinner together. It was good just spending time with just him:) The girls went to a ballgame.
On Saturday, we were sooooooooooooooooo busy all day long. We had Elijah's 1st birthday party. It was so much fun. The kids had a really good time and they loved the hayride.
After the party, we got Bailey. We love having her! She is growing up so fast. She kept me on my toes all weekend, but I didn't mind. On Saturday night, we had a bonfire and cooked hotdogs, steaks, and marshmallows :) It was alot of fun too. I enjoyed having the kids all here:)
On Sunday, we got up and went to church and after church we stayed and had lunch with everyone.
Now, it's Monday. I've got to try to catch up from all I didn't get done all weekend. If only we had a few more hours in every day...now that would be nice.
Anyhow, have a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...