~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 5, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday!!!! Thank goodnes:)
It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooong busy week and I'm so ready for the weekend. I really need some time just to relax.
We do finally have a schedule that seems to fit each of us(as of Thursday). Now, I'm just gonna have to stay on the kids to make them stick to it. We are going to do our school work in shifts. The girls go first starting at 7am. The boys start after lunch and go until 3:30-4pm. This way I have more time to spend with each kid and not feel so overwhelmed. Before it was tough when all 4 needed my time and attention at the same time and I would feel so guilty when I had to say over and over "Hang on a minute and I'll help you".
As for the weekend, I'm just gonna enjoy the time off and spend it with my family. Tonight, we are going out for girls night out. If you wonder what we do...we usually go out to eat, and shopping and it is usually with my girls and sometimes family members or friends join us. It's always fun to spend the time with my girls.
My hubby goes out too. He has boy's night out and usually he takes our boys and they do about the same thing we girls do, except they go to see his brothers or other relatives, instead of shopping.
On Saturday,I want to take the kids to DAC's Pirate Cove, but I'm not sure yet. I wanted to do something with them last weekend ,but I just didn't have the time. So I hope I will get to do something with them this weekend.
Well,that is all I can think of at the moment. Have a great weekend!

*Prayer Request*
Please continue to remember the prayer requests I shared with you this week.
My mom will be having surgery on Monday, so please continue to remember her. I will update you on the other ones as soon as I hear something.
Thank you all for helping me pray.

1 comment:

  1. Just blog-hopping and found your blog! I'm a Sandy too! Stop by my blog sometime if you like! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...