~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 5, 2008

Update on baby Bryson

I just received a message from Jennifer and the news was not good. Baby Bryson does have cancer. They were not able to remove all of the tumor off of his brain because he was bleeding so much. They will be letting his parents know over the next few days what they will do to treat his cancer. Please keep this family in your prayers. I can't even imagine how terrible this is for this family. All we can do is pray and trust in the Lord. He is still the miracle worker.
Thank you all,
Sandy


Jesus says. Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...