~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 3, 2008

Prayer requests

Hey prayer buddies,
This week I have received several prayer requests and I'm asking you to please help me pray for these.
1. I was asked to pray for a little baby boy named Bryson that has a brain tumor. They done surgery on him yesterday and they are waiting on the results to know if his tumor is cancer. Please keep this family in your prayers.
2.A dear church friend and neighbor lost his spouse today. She had a heart attack. Please keep the Thompson family in your prayers.
3.My little foster baby Bay's mom will be going in to have surgery sometime in the next week or so. She is in the 3rd stage of ovarian cancer. Please keep her and little Bay in your prayers.
4. Please keep my Mom in your prayers.She has been in severe pain ever since they done the procedure on her legs. She went back to the doctor and the good leg has formed a huge blood clot in it. She will have to have surgery to remove the clot. They are hoping they can hold off until Monday morning, but they will do the surgery before if it gets to where my mom can't handle the pain. The reason they are delaying is because the doctor that they think is best to do the surgery is out of town until Monday. They will still have to do the other planned surgery on her bad leg at a later date.I will keep you posted.
Thank you so much for helping me pray.

Jesus says. Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...