~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 17, 2008

Question Time

1. How often do you floss? atleast two or more times a week
2. What is your favorite thing to do? Hmmm... Spend time with my family
3. What you did before blogging today? hmmm...homeschooled,cleaned, pretty much everything
4.How many times do you eat out in a week? Atleast twice...I know that's bad
5. Are you afraid of bugs? Does spiders count????? If so...YES
6. What did you eat last eat? shrimp
7. Why are you blogging instead of eating? hmmm...because I ate earlier
8. Where are you going today?To bed soon it is 9:06 pm
9. Can you be crazy sometimes? Are you kidding???All the time...lol
10. Who will you email next? Probably tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...