~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 17, 2008

More questions

1. What was the last animal you saw? a dog
2. What was the last sentence you saw? -- The one above
3. What is your hair style? -- hmmm...straight and a little longer than shoulder length
4. Have you ever gone surfing? -- No
5. Are you scared of spiders? -- Yes
6. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? -- brown
7. Do you wish you could see a dinosaur before they were extinct? -- nah
8. What is your middle name spelled backwards? -- nyl
9. What question are you on? -- 9
10. When was the last time you laughed? -- When Jada tried to tell me that Jacob's scarey mask was in the playhouse. She can't talk very well (she is only 15 months), so she acted it out until I figured it out.
11. What did you eat on your last birthday? hmmm I have no clue
12. Do you think Polka-dots are dorky? -- No I love pink and brown ones onBailey
13. Are you wearing any make up? not at the moment
14. What's in front of you? -- The computer screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...