~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 19, 2008

Just Today

Out side my window...it looks cloudy and cool
I am thinking...about the weekend
At the moment,I am thankful...that Friday is here!
I am going...to start working on our weekend project.
I am wearing...capris and a T
I wish...I had a few extra hours in everyday to get done what needs to be done.
I am reading...Having a Mary heart in a Martha world.
I am working on...removing all the furniture from the rooms we are painting this weekend.
I am hoping...we can get it all done before Sunday
I am hearing...the ceiling fan going round...it's quiet here
Around the house...Brent put the sub-floor down in the new room yesterday
One of my favorite ... people in the world is my Nanny. Of all the grandmothers in the world, God gave me one of the best. She and I have always been like peanut butter and jelly or better yet paper and glue. She has taught me so much through the years and has been the one stable person in my life. I can't even begin to thank her enough for being what she has been to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...