~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 15, 2008

A prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request that I am asking you all to help me pray about. My son-in-law Corey started having bad chest pains about a week ago and had to be taken to the ER. Once he got there they hooked him up on a monitor and the monitor showed some irregular heartbeats. They sent him to a heart doctor and that doctor checked him out and said that he thinks the blood to Corey's heart is going through to rapidly. He has taken him out of work for 2 weeks and he is wanting him on a heart monitor. Please keep him in your prayers.
Thank you all, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...