~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 15, 2008

prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
Please help me pray for one of our young church members. He recently went through his second kidney transplant and had been doing good, until last week. His lab work wasn't as good as they hoped, so he had to be hospitalized. They found that his arteries going into his kidney are trying to be rejected by his body. He will be in the hospital a few days, while they try to get it under control. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. They are such a sweet familyand have truly been a blessing to our family and our church.
Thank you all so much, sandy

Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...