~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 15, 2008

Update

Well, where do I start? It's been a wonderful weekend. We were able to get get the baby (Bailey) and we spent every second and I do mean every second enjoying our time with her. She has changed so much since I saw her two weeks ago. She can walk and she can say pretty much anything you tell her to say. She has the sweetest little girl voice ever. She just wanted to stay outside playing and we did! Can't you tell I love this kid??? She is just the most precious baby ever. I am just thankful that her Mom is allowing us to keep a relationship with her...it is a blessing.
Other than that, we went out to eat, went shopping, and went to church. We also went to take Bailey to see my mom. It was so good seeing mom setting up in a chair holding Bailey. She was tickled that we all came to see her. Even Anna, Corey, and Dylan went. We stayed a couple of hours and then we came home to enjoy the last few hours we had before Bailey went home. Amber(my other foster baby) wasn't so happy about Bailey. She didn't like sharing the attention. So we really had to watch them closely, so that they didnt hurt each other. Other than that, it was the perfect weekend. We didn't get a single thing done ,but we spent alot of family time together and that's what means the most.
Today, well, it's back to school for us. I did take Jon to get his spacers in this morning. He is getting braces in 2 weeks. We are hoping it will help him with his headaches and the orthodontist believes it will also help his breathing.
Well, that's it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...