~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 26, 2008

Things are looking up

Well, it seems there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone seems to be getting better. Bay is still running a small fever, but I think that may be due to her cutting teeth. However, so far noone has gotten sick since last night....yay!!!!!!!!!
This morning, the new case worker for the new foster kids came by for a visit. I had never met her, she is new to the county. I asked her about how long the kids will be with me and she said atleast 6 months. Unless, a family member comes forward before then, that is willing to take them.
As for now we don't have a visit schedule and I have no idea what their plans are for these kids. I have got to transfer Trin(his nickname for privacy) to our local school. He is going to be in first this year. He is the smartest little boy. He reads way above his level and won the spelling bee at his school last year and he was only in kindergarten. He is an amazing little boy with a sweet personality. He is an easy to love kid:)
Amber, his sister, is having a harder time adjusting. She is so scared of me leaving her that she instantly starts crying the minute I get out of her sight. As long as I'm in the room, she is fine and plays. I'm hopeing she will get better, because it's hard having her under my feet every second. Other that that they are doing fantastic!
Well, as always, I've got to run. This is my last calm day. I have dfcs coming again tomorrow from the other county and Bay has visits that start back up tomorrow....grrrrrrr Have a good day!
BTW...only one more day until the weekend...yay!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...