~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 25, 2008

Keep praying for us

I thought all of us were finally over it, because no one had been sick all day, but while ago about 10:30 pm, I went in to check on Bay, before going to bed, and she was asleep in her bed covered with vomit. I picked her up, and she just kept vomiting over and over. She was so pitiful,but she still smiled even though she feels so bad.
I'm so discouraged. I'm exhausted and worn out. I have cleaned 24/7 since Saturday. Everything in our house smells like Lysol and bleach and the smell just makes me feel sick all over. I don't think I'll ever look at lysol and bleach the same anymore. I almost believe lysol doesn't work, because we are now on our fourth bottle and we have not let the babies even touch each other and I've sprayed everything that Amber has came in contact with, and yet Basy still got sick. It's so hard when you don't feel good yourself, but you just have to keep going and going. This is a strange virus ,because it comes in waves and it lasts for days. Amber had it for 4.5 days,but Jacob just had it 24 hours. So it seems worse, the younger you are.
Just please keep praying for us. I feel so bad ,because I've really not got to bond with the two new fosters, because of all the illness in the house. I've been forcing Amber to take her meds and to drink. I don't want her to think I'm mean, but I've had to make her so she wouldn't have to go in the hospital for fluids...which probably would have been easier, now that I think about it.
Anyhow, yes I'm having a pity party. Just keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...