~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 26, 2008

Something to make you smile

Yesterday, Jacob's friend Matthew ,from next door ,came over to play for a little while. When Jacob and Matthew came in to get a snack, the new foster baby Amber came through the house. Matthew said, Jacob who is that? I've never seen her before. Jacob said,that's the new foster baby. Matthew said, Ohhhhhh.
Then the new foster boy Trin spoke up and annouced he is the new foster brother. Matthew thought about it a few seconds and then he spoke up and said,
Jacob how many family members are ya'll gonna borrow?
I thought that was toooooo cute. I guess it must seem strange to other kids that everytime they come, we have a new kid... or two...or three...lol


Life as a foster family...never dull...never boring...always busy...we are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...