~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 28, 2008

A much better weekend!

Jacob Noah
Katie and Jacob
Katie and Ashley
Jacob on the big slide
Ashley holding Bay


Finally things are looking up. We got up this morning and all the kids were finally well and feeling good...yay!!!!! So we decided we would meet up with some of our church friends, they were going to monkey joe's today...so we did!!! It was soooo much fun for the kids. Amber loved being able to run free,Bay loved watching everyone, and Jacob loved having all his church friends and his new foster brother Trin to play with there. They played a few hours and then we rode over to the mall to get the boys some shirts for the 4th of July. It was just a really good day. I added pics to our family album. If you are a close friend or family member, you will be able to sign in to our family album(on our family site-www.geocities.com/sevenhowells/family.html), to look at the pictures from today . I hope you enjoy them!
For the rest of you, here are a few pics that I can share, but for my foster children's privacy, I can't share their faces here...sorry!
If all goes well, we plan to go to the lake tomorrow to take the boys fishing. If so, we will post those pics too! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...