~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 5, 2008

okay...where do I start?????

It's been a crazy week. I can't believe we are 2 days away from Anna's wedding. I don't know who is more nervous...her or me. It's hard to believe it is here already. We start today taking things out of the church and decorating. I have so many ideas in my head, and I keep thinking of other things I could do. I just want it to be special. I just hope it turns out well, because I've never done a wedding before ,and I'm still not real sure of what I'm doing.
This whole week has been so stressful. Jacob finished up his school year...yay!!!!
Then we got a call to carry the baby for another DNA test. It seems after 9 1/2 months a man decides to show up claiming to be daddy. I'm not sure what part this will play in Bay's case. I'm so angry ,because this man was contacted when Bay was 1 day old and he was not interested in her and hasn't been ,until now. He knew about her, but hasn't even made a point to see her or get tested and the test is free (the state pays). It just makes me so mad. Just pray for us and please continue to pray for her. He whole life could change in a matter of days. Since she started family visits of 4 hours, her whole personality has changed. She has been so fussy after every visit. I think it's because the visits twice a week are during her nap time and by the time I get her, she is so ill she can't sleep. It's really hard on her and us. Sometimes I wonder why I do this? Why do I foster? Why do I want to get so attached and get my heart broken...over and over I guess, because someone has to do it and why shouldn't it be me? However, it is hard...so hard.
Well, that is all I have time for. I'm suppose to be meeting Sharon and Angie at the church shortly. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...