~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 7, 2008

Mood-Exhausted

Well, I found a second to sit down while I am waiting to get my hair done. It's been a very busy couple of days and I am worn out. We got in bed about 3:30 am and had to be back up by 7 am. Lastnight, we had to decorate for the reception, but we couldn't do it until after the rehearsal dinner. We didn't realize that all the new table cloths had to be steamed to get wrinkles out, and that took us many hours ,but I was blessed with help. Martha, Tara, Felisha and my three girls helped and we worked until after 3 am this morning.
The rehearsal dinner was catered by Olive garden and Sharon and Sherry done a wonderful job with it!
I'm really excited about today ,but I'm very tired. I'm just glad that I decided to have the reception catered, because It would have been so hard to do that food myself. We are using sugar bakers for the reception.
Well, I'll add more when time allows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...