~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 9, 2008

Well, we made it...lol

My daughter got married! What took up every spare minute of my time for the last couple of months, was done and over with in just a matter of minutes. It turned out beautiful.
I don't think we had a dry eye in the whole church when Anna took the mike and sang "Jesus, Daddy, and You" by Rebbecca Howard. I don't know how she done it ,but she did. I am so proud of her!!!!
I can't even begin to tell you all how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family...God is good! I was so overwhelmed by all the ones that came to help us before, during, and after. "Thank you" just seems so small for all that was done for us.
For all the ones that where there and saw the accident that took place, I just wanted you to know that Bailey and Samantha are fine. For those who didn't know what happened... Samantha took a fall and dropped Bailey on her head. Bailey ended up with a bruised forhead and Samantha with scratches and bruises on her legs. But both are fine.
Other than that, It couldn't have gone any better. It was just a sweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...