~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 16, 2008

Yay! It's Friday!

Finally the weekend is here!!!!! It's been a really busy week for me and I am tired. Lately, I've felt like everything is piled on me. I feel like I'm in quick sand and can barely keep my head above the sand. I think it's the stress of trying to plan this wedding and wanting it to be perfect, worring about my foster baby and her future, worring about Samantha and all she has going on in her life, three of the kids have appointments coming up this week that I've got to get them to and from, me I've got to go see the ENT doctor on Thursday, and worring about Anna...she has been having pain in her left side, where her ribs are, for several years ,and so far no doctor has ever found anything wrong with her. She went back this past week and still nothing. I know she is in pain and that bothers me. I see her hurting, almost daily she complains, and I know something is wrong. We are going to try to get her seen again this week and this time her Dad or me will be taking her and we are gonna insist they send her to another doctor. So yes, I'm a bundle of worry right now. I know worry is sin, but it's so hard not to do it. Sometimes I just feel like I'm spinning in circles. Sometimes, I feel even God is nowhere around ,when it seems I need him the most. I know he is, but sometimes It just feels like he doesn't care and I'm all alone. Just pray for me.
As for my weekend plans...
Tomorrow is Anna's shower. I'm happy and excited for her. She said, "Mama, I've been to everyone's showers ,but I can't believe that this one is mine". She said ,"It feels like Christmas morning". She is excited. However,she really don't like all the attention on her or being in the spotlight. Me, I've been shopping for her nearly eveyday. I keep finding things that I think she might need . I want her to have everything she needs when she moves in her own home. I don't want her to lack for anything... I guess it's a mom thing. I just want them to have it easier than I did starting out ,because life is so hard.
Well, I guess that is it. Sorry I'm so dumpy tonight.
I've got to run and try to get Kylee to sleep. She is spending the night tonight and she is so excited that she can't sleep. So I guess we will sleep on the couches...her on one and me on the other. I guess I'll just leave cartoons on until she falls out. She has spent the night before,but it's been a while. Anyhow, goodnight! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...