~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 19, 2008

Monday's Post

Well, Monday is here. It's been a pretty calm day ,so far. I think the calmest day I've had in a very long time. I have 2 tots today and all they've done is played all morning together...which has been nice.
Over the weekend, we had Anna's shower. It turned out even better than I ever expected. I was just amazed at how many people came and at all the wonderful things Anna got. I am so happy for her. I am so thankful for all that everyone done for my daughter...it means so much to me. We have been blessed with so many wonderful friends and I thank God for them. It was just an amazing and fun day.
However, the rest of my week is going to keep me very busy. I have the baby's 9 month check-up, 2 kids have dentist appointments, then I have an appointment with the ENT, and the baby has two family visits this week...so I'll be super busy.
This is also the last week of school and I'm trying to hit the 80% completion mark with Jacob. He has to hit it before June 10 to be promoted to 1st grade. So we plan to work really hard to reach that and pass it this week.
That is it...I guess. I need to get started. I hope you all have a good Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...