~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 23, 2008

Quick update...

Here is a quick update. I have been super busy, but thank goodness I have extra help today.
First off, yesterday, Anna took off sick at work, we believe it was caused by the chemicals they used to clean. She got light headed and almost passed out and couldn't drive home. So Corey and me went and got her. She got home and got sick at her stomach a couple of times, but she finally is feeling better...thank goodness.
We finally got Anna's test results in today...after 3 weeks. As some of you know, Anna has been in pain for years in her rib area and noone seemed to find anything wrong with her. Since 2002, she has been seeing doctor after doctor, with no answers. Finally, they diagnosed her. She has scoliosis. It's not good news, but we are thankful atleast we have the answer to why she feels this way. Now, we are waiting on the doctors to see where we go from here. So keep her in your prayers.
As for me, I'm super duper busy. we have a new foster baby. She is 15 months old and the kids are having a blast playing with her. Bay-Bay ,our other foster baby doesn't know what to think about the new baby in the house. They carried on a baby conversation all the way home in their carseats...so sweet!!!! I love babies!!!!
Well, that's all I have time for. Have a good weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...