~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 24, 2008

Mood = Worn out

Well, its been a looooong day ,and It's been a bad weekend , so far.
One of my babysitting babies brought in the tummy bug this past week and it spread like wild fire to two of my other babysitting kids, then my oldest came down with it on Thursday, and now three more of mine are sick. I'm afraid the youngest foster baby is getting it too, because all evening she has been fussy and she seldom ever fusses,but I sure hope not. I also hope the new foster baby don't get it.
I've been bleaching, lysoling, cleaning, scrubbing, etc I've been washing all day...grrrr I hate this stuff. It's so hard when it hits a big family. I just wish when the babysitting kids have this stuff that the parents wouldn't bring them here sick, because it is just so hard on me with 7 kids in my house and with other kids too.
It's been hard this weekend with both babies. It's always hard at first when you get a new one. The new one is 15 months old, so she is a little older than Bay is, and she realizes more than Bay does. She has picked Katie as her favorite and Katie is all she wants. So she has followed Katie everywhere she goes and cries anytime Katie gets out of her sight. However,she slept pretty good lastnight. I think she woke up 3 times, but she went right back to sleep after we told her it was alright...other than that ,she has done great.
I just hope that we are at the tail end of this tummy bug stuff and that everyone will be well tomorrow.
I have so much I need to still do before Anna's wedding, and I really hoped that I could get most of it done this weekend, but it doesn't look like I will get much done.
Well, that is it. I'm gonna go try to get the babies to sleep. I am soooo tired tonight. I had Bay to sleep, but Brent's friend came in and he was so loud that he woke her right back up, so now she is really fussy. I've never seen Bay so fussy....gotta go get her back to sleep.
Have a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...