~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 22, 2008

Hey everyone

I found a moment and wanted to stop in. I've been running all week and just haven't had much time on the computer. I enjoy getting on the computer ,because it kinda takes my mind off of everything around me and it is my way of taking a break.
This week has been chaotic but what's new?
I started off with a nice calm Monday. By Tuesday, I was off to take the baby for her 9 month check-up. I get to it, and sign-in, and they tell me they don't have her in their system.
I showed them the appointment card, and obviously they just forgot to add it to their computer. I was so frustrated.
The same day Ashley and Katie had appointments too, but Anna took them for me, which was a huge help. It's hard trying to plan days around my family and my job. I often get in a bind. I live by a calendar...it is the only way I can keep my life some what organized.
Anyhow, the baby had a family visit on Wed. So I take her and then they tell me starting on Friday she will have longer (4 hour) visits...which complicates my day even more.
Then today, I had to go to see the ENT doctor. I drive over to douglasville hospital and I go in and sign in, and they say I'm suppose to be at their other office next to cobb general. I just couldn't believe it. I showed them the card with my appointment on it. My doctors office gave me the directions to their office but scheduled my appointment at the other office. So they called and said come on they would see me anyway. So I head over to cobb, and ended up about 35 minutes late. Which messed up my whole day.
The good news is he didn't see anything that might make him believe I have cancer...yay!!!!! He just believe I have allergies and acid reflux that has damaged my throat and vocal cords. So he gave me 5 perscriptions....yuck!
So I left there, because I had an appointment with dfcs at 11:15. I got there about 20 minutes late, but atleast I made it...grrrr Now, finally I am home and I feel tired. The medicine has made me sleepy and I hate medicines that do that. I have kids to watch ,so I can't sleep.
The medicine he shot down my noes to put the tube down into my throat has been burning my noes ever since and now my throat feels so sore. I think I feel worse now than I did when I went in.So that is how my day has went.
As for tomorrow, I'll be dropping the baby off for 4 hours and then when I go back to get her, I'll be getting her and another baby, we will be getting another foster baby to keep for just a few days. So I'll be pretty busy these next few days.
I'm just thankful summer break is almost here. It makes it easier just having school out of the way. I remember not so many years ago that my days and weeks would just drag by and my days were long ,but not anymore. Now that I drive and since I started fostering, I am sooooo busy all the time. It just seems I've always got something I have to do and driving so much is costing me a fortune with the gas being so high. Anyhow, well that is it. I've gotta run. I've got kids getting off the bus. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...