~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2008

Something about Sunday

It's been a beautiful day! We started off the day with church...which is ALWAYS a blessing. After church, we came in and everybody done their own thing. Most of the girls went with chuck and sharon to the park and they took the oldest foster baby (since she is walking) to play. This gave me a chance to pick-up the house a little and to get the bay-bay back on her napping schedule. Bay laid down and I cleaned a little, then I laid down for a little while...which was really nice. I seldom get to nap, so this was a neat treat for me.
Now, we are just enjoying the rest of the afternoon and about to be heading back up to the church. I just love days like this! No stress and no running...just a nice quiet Sunday and to top it off the weather is beautiful!
Tomorrow, I have the day off...yay!!!! I hope I can take the whole day and clean my house from one end to the other like I wanted to do yesterday, but instead I spent the day cleaning up after sick kids. Maybe tomorrow will be just as nice as today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...