~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 12, 2008

Just a quick note

It's been a long day. I've been busy since about 3:30 am (which is when Bailey woke up today). I managed to get the girls to their appointments, and I got back just in time to visit with my FIL and his brother for a second, before they headed back to Alabama. It's been a busy day for sure.
Well, here is the update on Ashley...
I took her to the foot doctor and he removed half of her nail and managed to remove most of the infection in the toe. Her toe has been infected so long that she had gotten a staph infection on top of an ingrown nail. He said, the nail had grew in the shape of a hook and was growing through the toe, and he said that there was no way she could have removed it herself. He felt she should have been brought in long before she was. He said it wasn't the worst one that he had ever seen,but it was really bad. He put her on more antibiotics to get rid of the staph and he asked me to bleach or throw away all her shoes that she wore, because there is a risk of her getting infected again. Now, she is propped up with her foot above heart level for 24 hours. However, she is doing good and doesn't seem to be in any pain.
The baby's apt went well too. Samantha came and rode with me today, which was nice, because I didn't have to go by myself and it's been a while since she and I've done anything together.
Anyhow, that is it for today. I'm bummmmed. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...