~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 11, 2008

My day in a nutshell

Well, it's been a pretty good day. I just got in from walking and I feel good. I enjoy getting out and walking. I love to watch the kids on the playground and the little ones playing ball. I just like being outside.
However,It's been a long day. I spent most of my day trying to get my house tidy...which was hard with three teens, 2 babies, 2 toddlers, and Jacob here all day. I just want everything to look good for tomorrow.
Brent's daddy and uncle are coming tomorrow to work on our new room. We thought we would have it done by now, but the weather messed up things and Brent's Dad has had a lot of problems with kidney stones over the last few weeks and hasn't been able to come. Tomorrow,they will be putting shingles on the roof.
As for me, I have to take the baby for a visit, and Ashley to the foot doctor. I'll be glad when she gets this toe well. She tried to walk at the ball park today, but her toe got to hurting and she had to set down.
Well, I need to jump in the shower. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...