~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 21, 2008

Quick update

I only have a minute, but I wanted to stop in and tell you all hello!
I took Bailey for her health appointment this morning and she is doing great! She now weighs 15 pounds, 15 ozs, and she is 25 inches long. It's hard to believe she was only 5 pounds when we got her. I had almost guessed her weight...I had figured she was about 16 pounds.
Then this afternoon, I took Ashley for her appointment. The doctor gave her antibiotics to get rid of the infection in her toe. They told her she was going to have to soak her toe in warm water and try to pull up the side of the ingrown toe nail. If she can't do it then she will have to go to a foot doctor and have the nail removed. So keep her in your prayers. This toe has been giving her problems for weeks and I've tried to get her to go see our doctor before now, but everytime I asked her, she would tell me it was better. She was scared. Yesterday, she realized that it was only getting worse and she decided it was time to go.
I'm just glad to finally be home. It was a bad drive back and forth in all this rain we are having. I actually hit one puddle that picked up my van and moved me to the other side of the road, but thankfully noone was coming in the other lane.
Well, that's it for today. I've gotta take care of dinner. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...