~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 20, 2008

Hump Day's News

Well, we've made it to Wednesday! It's been a chaotic week so far. All of the kids are out for winter break this week. When they are out of school, it always tends to get crazy around here. We always end up with a few extra kids from the neighborhood,and that keeps me extra busy. I love kids, but they are a lot of work. It's even tougher when the weather is not good and they can't go outside to burn off the extra energy. Yesterday, I felt like I spent the whole day saying, stop running, set down, quit fighting, stop kicking, no pinching, no turning the TV, get out from infront of the TV, share the toys, etc". Jacob ended up with a bite mark and Austin ended up with a bloody nose...grrr So it wasn't a good day here.
However, so far this morning is going a little better. Maybe because most of the kids are still asleep...lol I'm just enjoying the quiet.
Zoey and I did sneak out for breakfast early this morning...shhhhh :) Normally, I have appointments on Wednesday mornings ,but not this week...yay!!!
Now, I''m just setting here looking on ebay trying to find every Curiou George movie that I can find. I have a little boy that loves that show and when you turn it on, it calms him down, and that gives me a little break....I guess you gotta do what you gotta do on these long winter days.
My little Bailey got her first tooth this week. She keeps rubbing her lips on it and she makes the sweetest little face trying to feel her tooth. She also said her first word, "ma-ma" ,now I don't know if she really knows what she is saying, but everytime she starts crying she says, "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma". So we will just pretend she does and I'm loving it! She was 6 months old on Saturday.
Well, I guess I should be getting busy. I hope you all have a great week.
God bless you all, Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...