~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 16, 2008

And yet another one of those question thingys


As if you don't already know all about me...lol Here it is another one of those question thingys...

1.What was your last name before you wed?

2.How many children do you have?
Five of my own, but hundreds more I claim.

3.What type house do you live in?
A plain Jane one...The color of it -ugly blue thanks to my Hubby, but it has enough room for us and I thankful for it.

4.What kind of car do you drive?
A mercury mini van we call "mini" She is ugly but faithful.

5. Where do you live city/ country?
Country for me...I guess that is what you call. It seems the city is coming closer to us.

6. What is one thing you are excited about right now?
My friend Shelby and her family coming to church with us tomorrow.

7. What is one thing you dread right now?
Bailey's baby shots next week.

8. How is your bathroom decorated?
Gosh, what a question. My guest bathroom is done in outhouses and country signs.

9. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Curious George...lol I am surrounded by children and if I went to grab the remote to change it, they would attack.

10. Who sent you your last email?
I'm not sure, probably a sales person...grrrrr

11. What was the last meal that you ate?
Shhhh...me and Ashley snuck out to taco bell without anyone else knowing...lol

12. What time did you get up this morning? around 7 am and it felt good because usually I have to get up between 5-6 am.

13. Do you like the bath or shower best? Depends on if I'm in a hurry. To relax I love a long hot bath, but If I need to hurry I shower.

14. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
I guess that would be Courtney's step-dad, he was trying to help us get the computer working.

15. Who was your favorite childhood friend?
I guess that would be Stacy because we lived side by side for 13 years and grew up together like sisters.

16. Where was the first place you lived? Bremen Ga

17. Who is your best friend? Gosh, I can't really say ,because God has given me some really good friends ,and each have touched my life in some special way that only they could.

18. What sound do you hear right now? The TV...Brent is watching a movie.

19. What month was you born in?
August 17

20. How did you spend your last birthday?
It wasn't so great.

21. Are you a Mommy or Daddy's girl? More like Nanny I would say.

22. How many times did you take your drivers test?
Three was the charm.

23. Gold or silver? I love gold best but silver is nice too.

24. Favorite color? Red I guess but I like pink too.

25.What time is it right now? 10:32 pm.

26. What is one thing you have to do today?
Get Bailey ready for bed.

27. Do you drink? Only non-alcohol drinks. Diet coke is my fav.
28. Have you ever tried drugs? Only when a doctor thought I needed them.
29. Who do you look up to? Ummmm...I look up to Jesus, because everybody else will let you down.
30. Do you cuss? I hate cussing. I can't stand to be around a person who does. I can't say I never have because I have in my past and I'm ashamed of the fact I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...