~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 16, 2008

My autobiography

I got this from a friend...so here I go...
Prologue-
1.Who took your profile picture?One of my girls
2.Exactly where did you get the clothes you're wearing right now?don't know
3.What is your current problem? stress
4.What makes you most happy? Being with my kids.
5.What's the name of the song your listening to? Josh Groban- You are still you

Chapter 1:
ABOUT YOU
1.NiCKNAME?Sandy Lou or just Lou
2.Eye color?Brown
3.Hair color?Brown
4.Height?5 ft 7 in
~~~~~~Chapter 2: FAMILY
1.Do you live with your parent(s)No
2.Do you get along with your parent(s)Always
3.Are your parents chill? What does that mean?
4.Do you have any Siblings?2 brothers

~~~~~~~Chapter 3: FAVORiTE
1.Ice Cream?Ben & Jerrry's Chunky Monkey
2.Season?Summer
3.Book?Devotions
.4. Band?not sure
5.Food?mexican
6.Drink? Coke
7.Pen color?Black
8.Store?Wal-mart
9. Person(s)?My kids
~~~~~Chapter 4:
DO YOU
1.Write on your hand?no
2.Call people back?most of the time.
3.Believe in love?YES!!!!
4.Sleep on a certain side of the bed?right
~~~~~Chapter 5:
HAVE YOU
1.Kissed someone in the pass 48 hours?Yes
2.If so...where?face
3.Had physical therapy?nope
4. Had surgery?yes.
5.Taken painkillers?yes as prescribed
6.Overdosed on pain killers?nope
7.Been stung by a bee?Yes
8.Threw up in a doctors office?Nope
9.Have a crush on some one?no
10.Do they know????
~~~~~~~Chapter 6:
WHO/WHAT WAS THE LAST
1.Person to text you? my wireless company
2.Thing u touched?keyboard
3.Thing you said? Bye, love you
4.Person you hugged?Bailey
5.Person you talked to on the phone?Billy
6.Last book you read?Purpose driven life
7.Last time you cleaned your room?yesterday
8Last time you talked to someone you liked?about 20 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...