~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 6, 2023

My Chicken Pasta with Olive Garden dressing....



1.One 16 oz box of penne noodles or whatever noodles that you like
2. One rotisserie chicken (pull off the meat and break it up into chunks)
3. One 16 oz bottle of Olive Garden Italian Dressing
4. One block of cream cheese
5. Grated parmesan cheese (as much or as little as you like)
5. 
Cook the noodles until they are soft/ done
Combine ingredients 2-4 in a big fan and basically heat it up to combine flavors.
Once pasta is done add it to the mix and stir it all together. Add the parmesan cheese on top (as little or as much as you like)

Serve it with garlic bread. Enjoy!

You can also add one bag of frozen peas if you like. I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...