~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 5, 2020

It's a new...



It's 2020. It's hard to believe it, but it's here. A new day, a new year, a whole new decade. I've never been so happy to leave a decade behind, because some of my greatest hurt was in the last decade. It's a decade that I wish I could just erase from my memory but I know that God let me pass through that season of my life for a reason and I know that He will carry me into the new one as well. 

I've tossed around what I should do with this blog. Should I share it? Should I delete it? Should I keep posting? Is it really a blog if all that I'm doing is occasionally visiting it and just sharing pics? Is it really worth saving the hurt of the previous years? I don't know. I just don't know. I've came so close to deleting it so many times but I know as soon as I do that I will want a picture off of it. So for now, I think I'm just going to keep it private but available to me. Eventually, if I get to the place where I want to really blog (write) then I will, but until then it is what it is.

Life is different now for me and it is hard. It's not the same. I'm not the same. "It's just going to take time", is what they say. I 'm praying it gets better soon and I can move past this and write a new ending for my life.

Revelation 21:5

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...