~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 7, 2019

Update on Blaze...


We are just hanging out. Nothing big to share. They are doing a three-day VEEG and a neurodevelopmental study today. The study is to compare where he was/ is if they do surgery. The testing was very similar to the testing they did at Marcus and Emory but we will get the results back a lot sooner. They also said it's the golden ticket for school and services. I'm not sure how it will benefit Blaze as I think we have pretty much maxed out services already. He gets a lot. More than any other child that we know. Which we are very thankful for. However, it wasn't just given to us. I have fought for everything this child has or he wouldn't have it either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...