~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 8, 2019

Blaze had a visitor...


Blaze really enjoyed his 4 legged visitor today! One of CHOA's service dogs stopped by to give him some love! 

I have been asked several times about a service dog for Blaze. Even the school has asked if I had considered it. I have. However, to be honest... I really don't want one. If Blaze was older and able to help care for it at least a little, I think it would be different, but he is not. It's so hard now packing up and going anywhere, and I feel like a dog would be like one more kid to take along because a service dog would need to go everywhere with us. I may consider it in the future but just not right now. I talked to the CA group and they told me the process and she doesn't think that  it would take as long for Blaze since we would be seeking an epilepsy dog, because those dogs are only placed with people who have epilepsy unlike some of the other dogs. So yes, I've considered it but the time is just not right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...